- President: Ed Bell
- Vice-President: Cal Goerdel
- Secretary: Elaine Bell
- Treasurer: Albert Hunter
MEETING TIME AND PLACE:
The Bosque County Democratic Club meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at the Clifton Civic Center (403 W. 3rd St – Clifton TX 76634). Meetings begin with a pot-luck meal at 6:30 p.m.
NOTES FROM THE BOSQUE DEMOCRATIC CLUB PRESIDENT:
- WE WILL NOT MEET IN JUNE OR JULY. We will resume our schedule in August. Visit the Next-Meeting Post for more details.
- Bosque County Democrats are energized at the prospect of having a Primary Election for our U.S. Representative. We look forward to the work of turning out the Primary vote, and following that, to work for the election of the eventual nominee.
- Ben Garves, candidate for TX25 Representative, will attend our next meeting on August 17, 2017. Visit the Next-Meeting Post for more details.
- You are invited to visit Clifton, get to know our community, and become more known within it.
- We invite you to speak at one of our meetings.
- If you have candidacy material to be included on our Facebook page, Please submit it to Ed Bell (Ed Bell’s email) or to Diana Ani Stokely (Diana’s email).